Maintenance and repair works for plumber arise on a daily basis. This maintenance requires at least some of primary plumbing tools which every plumber expected to have. In fact, these basic plumbing fittings make them easily to do their work conveniently. Let’s move forward and discuss the 5 primary plumbing tools that every plumber should have:
- Crimping tool
A crimping device is one of the primary plumbing tools expected to have with all the plumbers at the time of any repair. It is a device used to adjoin two portions of metals with the aid of deforming one or each of them in a way that causes them to keep each other.
- It has comfortable grips declines user fatigue.
- It has a compact tool length for an approach to tight spaces.
The market is full of the wide range of crimping tools such as Parallel Action Crimping Tool, Multipurpose Crimping Tool, Coaxial Crimping Tool and a lot more. You can buy anyone as per your need.
Plumbers used to be known for carrying a handsaw to be required for just about every repair. It is a plumbing tool having a long-lasting hardened teeth used for cutting plastic pipes, hardware, screws, plywood, metal pipes, nut, etc.
- It has a comfortable grip used to minimize plumber fatigue.
- It has a polymer coating that maximizing durability and strength.
There are different handsaws available in the market such as Steel Frame Hand Saw, Plastic Handle Handsaw, Junior Handsaw, Rubber Grip Handsaw, Adjustable Tension Handsaw, and much more. You can pick one or more as per your requirements.
The plier is another basic tool expected to carry by plumbers at the time of any repair. It is commonly used for holding and turning bolts and nuts, gripping unevenly shaped gadgets, and clamping substances.
- It is comfortable for Live wire process and household applications.
- It has hardened jaws and cutting edge, so you can use it to any hard surface.
In the market, you can choose a different sort of pliers as per your requirements such as Circlip Plier, Slip Joint Plier, Long Nose Plier, Diagonal Cutting Plier, Combination Mini Plier, Lineman Plier etc.
- Pipe wrench
Pipe wrench is one of the primary plumbing tools used for many projects. Basically, it is large and heavy in size used to loosen and tighten threaded nuts, pipes, and fittings. Further, it is a multi-functional tool helps to hold the grip with its serrated teeth and then easily break a fixture finish.
- It is lightweight, self-adjusting and comfortably fits to the size and shape of bolts and nuts.
- It has a rubberized grip so you can use it for the bigger bolts and nuts, regardless of their size.
The plunger is not only a primary plumbing tool, but also called the plumber’s best friend. It is used to dislodge clogs from toilets, showers, sinks, drain, and tubs. For example, as a plumber, you can easily remove dirt and hair clog from a clogged tub in a case of overflow.
- It is handy to grab so that you can easily use it in any blockage of dirt or debris.
- It has designed to use even in tight areas.